Facebook Group Link (Open group to chat)
Cleanup Greenville before Danish Festival (which happens on 8/17-19)
Who to contact for more information?
Steve Schofield (firstname.lastname@example.org) – 616-754-3224
Who is this open to?
Opportunities for small groups at different times that is convenient for them, please plan between Wednesday (8/8) to Wednesday (8/15) (excluding Sunday) to perform work at a location listed below.. We recommend closer to Danish the better.
What do I bring?
Asking people to bring one trash bag, although supplies can be made available, including gloves, just contact Steve Schofield (email@example.com)
Where do I push trash bags?
Trash bins at the Community Center (Thanks to the City or take back to your location)
What Date do I need to commit by to a location by?
Plan to turn the schedule to the City around Thursday (8/2), Friday (8/3) or Monday (8/6)
Here is the places we are targeting (First 17 are from City)
1) Taken Bike Trail – Starting at Walnut by ball fields going to M-57 by Old Mill, including under Bridge and Jackson’s landing
2) Taken Bike Trail – Starting at Jackson’s Landing going to Fairplains
3) Taken Bike Trail – Starting at Fairplains to M-91 by Greenville Tool and Die (GTD) (Taken)
4) Taken Bike Trail – Starting at M-91 by GTD going to Baldwin, by Tower Hill (Taken)
5) Taken Bike Trail – Starting at Baldwin Lake Beach (including beach) and going to Meijer, including the tunnel
6) Taken Bike Trail – Starting at East M-91 (by Wittenbach’s, by Water works, along the river and joins the Walnut path, stop at the road)
7) Taken Bike Trail – Starting at Bridge on main street going West, by Museum, excluding Tower Riverside Park, going West where trail comes out on Hillcrest
8) Community Event (Show-up at Monday 8/13 at 6:00 PM, meeting at M-57, parking at Clay and walking to Montcalm) One block East of main street behind downtown businesses, From M-57 to Montcalm
9) Taken One block West of main street behind downtown businesses, From M-57 to Montcalm
10) Taken Tower Riverside Park/Hans Christian Anderson Park
11) Taken Veterans Park
12) Taken Baldwin Lake Beach (Can be included in doing bike trail)
13) Taken Danish Kingdom
14) Taken Jacksons Landing (Can be included in doing bike trail)
15) Taken Flat River Museum parking lot
16) Taken Baldwin Heights School
17) Taken Truck Route starting at M-91 (starting at bike trail) to Burger King westside
18) Taken Starting at corner of M-57/M-91 South to State Street, sidewalks, edge of street gutters
19) Taken Starting at corner of M-57/M-91 West to Meijer
20) Taken Starting at corner of M-57/M-91 East to Jackson’s Landing
21) Taken Kmart Parking Lot
22) Taken Starting at Armory on Hillcrest to Chase back to truck route (East Side of truck route side walk) to M-57 East back to Armory (parking lot, sidewalks)
23) Taken Around Baldwin Lake (beach optional but would like it)
24) Taken Old Meijer property
25) Taken Starting at M-91 / Van Deinse corner going East, sidewalks to walnut
26) Taken Parade Route – Hillcrest
27) Taken Parade Route – Cass
28) Taken Parade Route – Clay (M-57 to Montcalm)
29) Taken Parade Route – Montcalm starting at M-91 going west to High School (sidewalks and any clutter on side of street)
30) Taken Old fair grounds
Any questions, feel free to contact Steve via email, phone or Facebook me a message.